CheckMate – Piper Warrior PA-28-151
$10.00 – $18.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Piper PA-28 Warrior Checklists – All Types – Standard, Compact, or Checkbook
Piper PA-28-151 Warrior
Piper PA28-161 Warrior II
By far, the most complete, user-friendly single-card checklist in the industry. You’ll realize CheckMate checklists’ incredible value the first time you use one.
Normal and Emergency Procedures
CheckMate checklists cover Normal procedures and Vspeeds on the Front side and the most urgent Emergency procedures on the Back. Also included on the Back is a section displaying needed information for: weight & balance, fuel type & capacity, oil capacity, electrical size, and tire pressure. Trying to locate much of this data in the POH can be very time consuming and let’s face it, lots of time isn’t always what we have when flying an airplane.
- Front – The top 2/3’s of the front is the actual checklist section covering everything from INITIAL to SECURING. CheckMate is bith intelligent and logical in format. Below the checklist items, in the yellow section, are all the V speeds, not just a partial listing. Our V Speeds are in front of you at all times, not tucked away in a chart somewhere. We even add V speeds for Va and Best Glide at lighter weights! This is important since these speeds are slower with less weight. All speeds are given in KNOTS and MPH. The bottom section shows proper configuration and data for DEPARTURE, CRUISE, and ARRIVAL, such as speeds, flaps, power settings and special notes.
- Back – On the back are the EMERGENCY procedures with the subject headings highlighted in red. Concise, logical data that is INSTANTLY available. The yellow box in the corner gives useful information such as loads, fuel type and capacity, oil, electrical, and tire information. Data you actually use on each flight.
With over 300 aircraft models to choose from, CheckMate will most likely have the model(s) you fly regularly and in the future. CheckMate offers 2 sizes of each model single and twin engine aircraft. All data is included on both sizes. It’s a pilot’s personal preference on which size to use.
- Standard size – 6.5″ x 9″ – Our most popular size. Fits nicely in aircraft side pockets.
- Compact size – 5″ x 7″ – Nothing is deleted, just smaller type. Very compact yet still easy to read with those not using reading glasses. Easily fits yokes, knee boards, etc. Preferred by those that require space-saving cockpit management.
- Some models also available in CheckBook Pocket Size flipbook (Vol I & Vol II):
Full Color Printing – Our CheckBook is the only color multipage checklist on the market. (Color ‘Covers’ or Section Tabs do not provide easier reading or less eye fatigue.)
EasyTab ‘Stair-Step’ pages – Our pages are cut in 1/4” increments for instant access to the page you need. (Section ‘Tabs’ do not address the problem of the pages in each section are still the same size.) Our design also works equally well for right and left-handed pilots. Our CheckBook can be flipped with one hand leaving you the other hand for controlling the airplane.
Shirt Pocket Design – The convenience and ease of using a pocket designed layout. CheckBook provides factory type information for FAA part 141 and 61 schools and pilots desiring a multi-page checklist without the usual bulk and clumsiness.
Better Materials & Construction – We use a synthetic material making CheckBook virtually indestructible. We also use a seamless plastic coil. This eliminates the page ‘snagging’ and lost pages commonly associated with crimped metal bindings. Thin wire bindings are delicate and crush easily.
- Emergency Procedures That Are Instantly Available, Complete & Easy To Read.
- The Most Comprehensive V Speed Section In The Industry.
- Speeds Are Given In Both KNOTS & MPH.
- A Dedicated Departure, Cruise, & Arrival Section.
- Fuel, Oil, Electrical, Tire, & Weight Information.
- Flight Plan Sequence.
- VFR Cruising Altitudes.
- VFR Weather & Cloud Minimums.
- Time Conversion Chart.
- Important Comm Frequencies, & Light Signals.
- Metar Codes.
- Pirep Sequence.
- Conversion Table For Common Volumes, Distances, and Temperatures.
- Linear Scale for Measuring WAC, SEC, TAC, NOS, ELA, & JEPPESEN Mileage Distances.
What Is The Difference Between Volume I and Volume II?:
Our original Aviation CheckBook carries an unusually low price. We are able to sell this book for less because of corporate sponsorship, in the form of advertising on the back of each page as you flip the pages. (Volume II eliminates the advertising on the back of the checklist pages and displays expanded pilot information.)
Volume II is an “expanded data” version of our original CheckBook. (The front checklist pages are identical in both versions.) The information on the back pages surpasses the information available in any current checklist. The information is mostly context-sensitive, meaning that the information displayed on any particular page, is related to the checklist page below it.
Some of the items included in Volume II are:
- Weather Resources
- Go/No-Go Decisions
- Taxiway Destinations
- Weather Minimums
- Wake Turbulence
- Cruise Altitudes
- Tower/Non-Tower Airports
- Survival Equipment
- Off-Airport Landing
- Icing Considerations
- Collision Avoidance
- Clearing Procedures
If desired, this data can easily be bypassed by folding the page over, thus showing only the customary checklist items.
Volume II does not carry advertising on the back of the checklist pages!
Why have aviation checklists been so illogical? Why are other single-page checklists so incomplete? And why has no one developed a “standardized” system for more than just a few “profitable” aircraft models? We asked those same questions, over 22 years ago.
Our labor of love has been worth it!
- By far, the most complete user-friendly single-card checklist in the industry. Data that is logical, concise, intuitive, and complete. Linear Scale for measuring WAC, SEC, TAC, NOS, ElA, & JEPPESEN mileage distances. A dedicated Departure, Cruise, and Arrival Section. Speeds are given in both KNOTS and MPH.
- Heavy-duty, 30 mil card. Our plastic cards are the most durable medium available. This material is expensive to produce but eliminates the common delaminating inherent in laminated paper products.
- Over 1200 checklists covering 325 models of aircraft. The means you can be sure to find a CheckMate for almost any aircraft you want to fly which gives you comfort in flying with a familiar and consistent format – a very important factor. Whether you are flying a Cessna 140, a Piper Mirage, or a Beechcraft Baron, the data is exactly where you expect it to be. You have a graphical checklist that is the identical format for each plane you fly. Transitioning from one plane to another is dramatically easier.
An essential safety consideration for flying proficiency!
- A choice of sizes with the same information; no eliminations. Pilots tell us that once they fly with CheckMate they never go back to anything else.
The most complete, highly endorsed and recognized aviation checklists in the industry! Many endorsements from Instructors of the Year, independent Flying Magazines and Aviation Safety Organizations have said it best:
“the best checklist since airplanes were invented“……Atlantic Flyer.
“Very comprehensive and practical. A worthy contribution to aviation safety” – Rod Machado, Master CFI
“I can honestly say that the CheckMate is the very best I have ever flown with – they should be included in every pilot’s flight kit regardless of their experience.” – Raul H Diaz, FAA Aviation Safety Inspector-Operations(Retired)
~ F.A.A. Flight Safety Award ~ U.S. Department of Transportation – Federal Aviation Administration
PA-28-151 Warrior, PA-28-161 Warrior II
Checkbook, Checkbook Vol 2, Compact 5"x7", Standard 6.5"x9"