- Additional information
Sectional Aeronautical Chart Subscription:
- Purchasing this item creates a subscription for the selected sectional at its next effective date.
- This subscription is good till cancelled.
- Renewal dates are subject to change based on FAA release dates.
- Payment for each subscription will process automatically on the saved payment method.
- Subscriptions ship free via First Class Mail.
- Subscriptions generally ship 10 days before their effective date.
- We do not guarantee any arrival date for subscription products.
- Subscriptions must be cancelled at least 30 days before renewal.
- Please see the Date of Latest Editions from the FAA: https://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/flight_info/aeronav/productcatalog/doles/
- You can purchase the current edition of the sectionals here
U.S. Sectional Chart Sectional Aeronautical Charts are the primary navigational reference medium used by the VFR pilot community. The 1:500,000 scale Sectional Aeronautical Chart Series is designed for visual navigation of slow to medium speed aircraft. The topographic information featured consists of the relief and a judicious selection of visual checkpoints used for flight under visual flight rules. The checkpoints include populated places, drainage patterns, roads, railroads, and other distinctive landmarks. The aeronautical information on Sectional Charts includes visual and radio aids to navigation, airports, controlled airspace, restricted areas, obstructions, and related data. These charts are updated every six months, most Alaska Charts annually.
Separate indices show the coverage of VFR Charts (Conterminous U.S. and Alaska).
* U.S. pacific territories including Guam, Mariana Islands and the Samoan Islands are included on the back side of the Hawaiian Sectional Chart.
Product Name and FAA Product ID
Sectional Aeronautical Charts
|Dimensions||0.0000 × 0.0000 × 0.0000 in|